Jawatan Kosong Randstad Logistic Executive di Shah Alam
Jawatan kosong di Selangor – Shah Alam
Position Based at Shah Alam, Selangor
Attractive rumeneration package
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate 3PL & forwarding agents activities, and addressing daily operational issues (including investigation of incidents and responding to CPAR) – for inbound.
- Point of liaison for providing all related shipping document of all importing goods to forwarding agent. Work closely with Planners & forwarding to ensure a smooth inbound operations and cargo clearance on time.
- providing COA / MSDS and inbound/export pre-alert shipping documents to 3PL.
- Identify custom tariff codes (and any other logistic requirement) for new products to be introduced in Malaysia.
- Check SAP Good Receipt (GR) for all inbound to ensure accuracy of GR done by 3PL
- Coordination / Follow-up with forwarders for import clearance and logistic arrangements (Including confirmation of customs tariff codes).
- Review and validate invoices received from forwarders and 3PL before submitting for payment approval (Including Saperion Inbox approval)
- Perform SAP Good Receipt (GR) for drop shipment and others which does not touch 3PL
- Coordinating half yearly stock count (including reconciliation)
- Follow up on regulatory import, Poison license application, renewal and any custom reporting requiring for licenses. Holder for Poison License
- Monthly Reporting & Other adhoc assignment
- To coordinate warehouse activities (internal and 3PL) to ensure accurate and timely operations of inbound & Good Receipt (GR) – Both Raw Mat and Finished goods
- logistic arrangements (including preparation of necessary shipping documents and application of required regulatory licenses/permit) for timely and smooth clearance of inbound / outbound goods
- To be the main contact liaison person with forwarding agent & 3PL & to manage daily inbound operational issues (including investigation of incidents)
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years working experience in logistic and warehousing (Adhesive Industry is a plus)
- Knowledge in customs requirements (import/export) , warehouse and inventory management
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, SAP
- SAP knowledge will be advantageous
- Excellent in English and Malay (in written and oral)
- Able to work independently, dynamic and stressful environment
Carian Jawatan Kosong Terkini 2014:
jawatan kosong di kilang plastik meru,randstad rawang