Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Kerja Raya Sarawak Januari 2012
Jabatan Kerja Raya Sarawak is looking for committed, suitably qualified, dynamic and self-driven candidates with relevant working experiences to take up the following positions on contract basis:
I. ENGINEERS Grade J41/J44/J48/J52/J54
a) Civil Structural Engineers
- As Project Managers for civil engineering projects such as roads, bridges, airports, wharves, building structures and water treatment plant, to ensure delivery of projects within time, budget and specified quality.
- As planner, designer and/or Resident Engineers for the construction an or maintenance of infrastructure such as roads, brdges, airports, wharves, building structures and water treatment plant.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- MIEM/PE or equivalent, with practical experience in design and/or project management of civil/ structural engineering works, is preferable.
b) Mechanical Engineers
- Lead role in engineering design and management for mechanical engineering projects such as building air conditioning, fire protection, lifts/escalators, hot/cold water systems and renewable energy systems
- As planner, designer anchor Resident Engineers for the installation and/or maintenance of mechanical systems such as building air conditioning, fire protection, lifts/escalators, hot/cold water systems and renewable energy systems.
- Recognized Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Building Serene, Engineering.
- MIEM/PE or equivalent, with practical experience in design anchor project management and/or maintenance of mechanical/building services systems, is preferable.
c) Electrical Engineers
- Manage and coordinate engineering design and works for building electrical installations projects such as switchboards, cabling/wiring for equipments, lighting, lightning protection, security system, PA, system. traffic lights, and IT infrastructure support.
- As planner, designer and/or Resident Engineers for the installation and or maintenance of electrical components of building services installation, lighting, lightning protection, secunty system, PA system, traffic lights, IT and infrastructure support.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- MIEM/PE or equivalent with practical experience in design and/or project management and/or maintenance of electrical installations, is preferable
II. ARCHITECTS Grade J41/J44/J48/J52/J54
- As Project Managers for building projects, to ensure delivery of projects within time, budget and specified quality.
- To coordinate projects from design stage to completion stage & controlling project design from development to details to ensure design quality is maintained.
- To design and carry out design presentation and reporting (site analysis, brief analysis and concept design presentations) for clients.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Proficient with AutoCad, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Sketch up.
- Registration as a Member of Board of Architects Malaysia and possessing Part III Professional Bodies Examination organized by the Board of Architects Malaysia/Malaysian Architects Association or equivalent will be an added advantage.
III. QUANTITY SURVEYORS Grade J41/J44/J48/J52/J54
- To manage a full Section in the Contract Unit providing comprehensive professional inputs.
- To advise on pre and post contract administration, tendering, cost, claims, and various certificates.
- To prepare documents for pre and post contract administration, tendering, cost planning, progress chasm, payment, claims,
- To evaluate contractor’s bids and advise on competitiveness of price.
- To ensure tender documents are completed on time for tender calling and award.
- Conducting quantities assessment for Contract BQ, Variation Orders and final accounts.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Quantity Surveying/ Building Construction or equivalent.
- Experienced in pre and post contract functions including tender/ contract review, contractual claims procedures, drafting of agreements/ correspondences
- Registration as full Member of Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia. with working experience in all aspects of quantity surveying, is preferable.
IV. ACCOUNTANTS Grade W41/W44/W48/W52/W54
- To carry out accounting, finance and management.
- Controlling and managing a team of supporting financial staff.
- To draft the financial and accounting procedures
- To prepare and complete financial reports for submission to the state and federal authorities as well as for management purposes.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Registrafien as full Member of any Professional Accounting Bodies recognized by the Government of Malaysia is an advantage.
V. ADMINISTRATORS Grade N41/N44/N48/N52/N54
- To manage the full range of human resources management and development functions.
- To assist the HR Manager can specific HR functions.
- To support the overall administration of the organization.
- To ccordinate the general housekeeping in the organization,
- To handle Secretarial and Public Relation functions.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Studies/Public Administration.
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of HR functions, in particular, manpower planning, recruitment, training, and ability to prepare proposals and reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
General Requirements for all posts:
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in the relevant fields is required for the senior positions.
- The ability to lead and develop a team of same profession/ subordinates is desirable
- Good management and communication skills.
- Familiarity with government requirements is a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications together with their detailed resumes, current and expected salary, copies of certificates and relevant documents with one recent passport size photo (N.R.) to the following address. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews and all submitted documents are not returnable.
Human Resource Unit,
Ibu Pejabat JKR, Tingkat 18th, Wisma Saberkas, Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg, 93582 Kuching, Sarawak
Please also e-mail your application to
Closing date : 15 January 2012
Carian Jawatan Kosong Terkini 2013:
jabatan kerja raya sarawak,Jabatan Kerja Raya Jawatan Kosong,jawatan kosong sarawak 2012,jawatan kosong kuching 2012,jawatan kosong 2012 di sarawak,jawatan kosong di sarawak 2012,jawatan kosong 2012 sarawak,kerja kosong 2012 sarawak,jkr sarawak,jabatam kerja raya sarawak