Jawatan Kosong AS400 Senior Systems Support Analyst
At Basis Bay, while upholding our core values of Integrity, Sustainability and Leadership, our vision is to be recognised as a sustainable international ICT organisation providing high-value premium services and solutions. We are an organisation that is on the forefront of technology, while adopting sustainable practices. We employ the best and ensure that our stakeholders are well rewarded.
We invite talented and passionate individuals who will be strongly committed to the vision of Basis Bay, our development and our sustainable culture to join our team and share our vision. In practising what we preach, we offer a fair and equitable work culture and beneficial employee programmes with focus on the training and development of our people. We offer the right candidate excellent career prospects, an attractive remuneration package and medical coverage.
AS400 Senior Systems Support Analyst
Jawatan kosong di Selangor – Glenmarie
The AS400 Senior Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for providing job scheduling support via
BMC Control-M and Aldon code release management support for our customers. They will also
work closely with other members of the AS400 team, providing 7 X 24 on-call rotation
assistance when needed.
Additional responsibilities include:
Software Application Support
· Work directly with vendor regarding problems and/or bug errors (see product list below)
· Coordinate and perform upgrades and/or bug fixes
· Investigate Operating System impact and/or compatibility to the applications
· Provide training and/or cross-training to impacted group(s) and/or individual(s)
· Provide daily and oncall support to impacted group(s) and/or individual(s)· Perform software test validations after release upgrade’s and/or bug fixes
· Add, modify and/or delete jobs using the Control-M Job Scheduler
· Coordinate “adhoc” schedule modifications with business units and others if applicable
· Enroll new users to Aldon “User d/Base” per internal customer requests
· Remove, modify and/or grant authority to enrolled users
· May define new data files to MIMIX/Rep per FMR Co.’s request
· May add, modify and/or delete backup classes from Robot/Save
· Perform production installations (includes after-hours and weekends)
· Participate in all “Test or Live” DR Initiative where our supported products play a major role
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 5-10 years experience working with the iSeries environment. Extra consideration to those
with a background that supported financial firms services environment
Skills and Knowledge
· Ability to work closely with cross-site teams
· Able to work independently and complete tasks successfully within agreed upon deadlines
· Must have experience working with and Administrating the IBM AS400 Operating System· Must have experience working with and managing BMC Control-M Job Schedulers
· Familiarity with Help/Systems Robot/Alert and Robot Space a plus
· Familiarity with Aldon release and lifecycle management a plus
· Familiarity with Vision Solutions MIMIX a plus
· Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required
· Comfortable with training other staff members and customers on select server
applications if needed.
Please review the job opportunities below and apply with your full resume including your work experience, date of availability, present and expected salary as well as your contact telephone number. E-mail your application to The Recruitment Manager, Basis Bay on Please Login or Register to apply this job online. or contact us on 03-55656200
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only.